ZERO-G paddock stands cater for all kind of bikes – including those with single-sided swing arms – and preferences, such as a choice of fork or headstock mounted front stands.
The ZERO-G headstock paddock stand frees up space to access and service suspension forks and allows easy removal of the front wheel. Constructed from durable steel, with heavy duty fasteners and a base with large wheels for increased stability this a dream piece of workshop equipment.
• Durable steel construction
• Oval tubing to prevent rotation
• Torsional supports for increased stability
• 5 lifting pins included 13-18mm
• Rubber sleeve to protect headstock
• Robot welded for high build quality and consistency
• Heavy duty fasteners
• Large wheels for increased stability
• Max load: 250kg
• Stand weight: 9kg