Oxford’s Aqua Bags are one of the easiest ways to get your gear from A to B on a motorcycle, safe and dry. They are made from tough PVC tarpaulin, which is welded to form waterproof seams.
When straps are added to perform essential functions (such as securing the bag onto the motocycle), Oxford uses innovative construction techniques to further reinforce the bag whilst ensuring complete waterproofing.
Oxford’s acclaimed Aqua luggage now offers a choice of five useful tail bag sizes – from commuter 8L through to “epic voyage” 70-litre versions – plus a range of backpacks and tank bags.
• 25 litre capacity backpack
• Waterproof roll top closure with tension straps
• Large rear external pocket for hydration pack (not included)
• Extra deep front pocket with water resistant zip
• Adjustable compression chest and waist straps
• Moulded ergonomic soft grip carry handle
• Removable padded waits belt
• Two side mesh pockets
• Webbed loop for tail light attachment
• Reflective detail for improved visibility
• Wipe clean waterproof main compartment with welded seams
• Available in Khaki/Black, Black, Black/Grey/Fluo, Black/Fluo, Grey/White
Approx size when filled:
• 50cm (H) x 28cm (W) x 20cm (D)